How to generate a report with all my scores
If you want to print a report that includes your scores, go to the Quiz Statistics Page and click on the small arrow next to the course name you want to include in your report.
If you don't see a particular quiz or practice test, please use the pagination arrows at the bottom of the page that shows all quizzes.
When you do that, you will see a list of taken quizzes and your score associated with a quiz.
Now, you can then save this webpage to PDF.
How To Save a Webpage as a PDF in Chrome
- Open the page you’d like to keep.
- On the top left-hand corner, click File > Print.
- Alternatively, press Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac)
- Under the ‘Destination’ section, click Change... > Save as PDF.
- Click the ‘Save’ button. Make sure you remember the location where you saved this PDF (usually, it will be in Documents or Downloads folders).
Congratulation, you have a report that includes your quiz scores.