I’m having trouble logging into my account
If you have trouble logging in, please try resetting your password. To do so, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to the Login age
- Click: Forgot password?
- Enter the email address you used to create the account.
- Check your email inbox, and click the link in the email you received to reset your password.
Enter the new password twice, and you will be redirected to your account.
That’s it. Now you can log in using your new password.
Keep in mind: Password is case sensitive and is only valid if it’s entered in an exact way.
NOT RECEIVING THE PASSWORD RESET EMAIL?
- Check your junk/spam folders.
- Check you entered the correct username/email address for your Onsego account.
- Contact Us, and we will help you
RESET LINK NOT WORKING?
- Try the above steps again.
- From the email, open the password reset link in a different browser or a private/incognito window.