Resolve a declined payment
In order to address a payment that has been declined.
If you are unable to determine why your payment was declined, or if you are unable to resolve the issue yourself, it is recommended that you contact the financial institution that issued your credit card or bank.
You can do this by calling the support phone number located on the back of your credit card.
Below are solutions to some of the most common reasons for a declined payment:
- Insufficient funds: Ensure that there are enough funds in your account and try to use your credit card again.
- Exceeded credit limit or transaction limit: Speak to your bank to increase the limit, and then try to use your credit card again.
- Expired card: Enter the information for a new credit card.
- Incorrect card number or CVV/CVN number: Re-enter your credit card information carefully.
- Card not authorized for internet transactions: Speak to your bank to allow these types of transactions, and then try to use your credit card again or use a card that does allow these transactions.
- Exceeded a maximum number of charges: Talk to your bank to find a solution, then retry the credit card or use a different card
- Choose PayPal instead of a credit card. PayPal payments are free for you; we cover all costs.
- Purchase an Onsego Gift Card to pay for your plan.