What to do if you didn’t pass the GED test
It’s sucks if you learned for the GED® test and didn’t pass. Obviously, you have the right to feel disappointed for a moment. But then, you need to regroup, make a new plan, and try again. Here is what to do:
- Take the GED Ready® test and generate your Skills to Improve Report.
- Take the Onsego lessons indicated in the report.
- Take all Onsego practice tests included in the subject module.
- There are ~200 practice test questions with correct answers and explanations.
- Analyze your incorrect answers.
- Take the GED Ready test again. If you get into the green zone, schedule the test.
If you have any doubts, get in touch with us.
Onsego provides online GED classes. We are not involved in testing and issuing diplomas.