I’m an overseas student; can I take the GED test?

Yes, U.S. citizenship is not a requirement to take the GED test. Adults who aren’t U.S. citizens can take the test and earn a high school equivalency credential. 

You can schedule your test through GED.com. 

Students are generally eligible to take the GED® tests if they meet all other state and federal requirements. 

To check these requirements click on this link and look up the state you live in: https://onsego.com/ged-test-by-state/ or contact GED Testing Service at ged.com

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us